Make What Yous Tin, Amongst What You Lot Accept, Where Y'all Are.


When ever I experience at that place is likewise much on my plate, I call up the fabulous case of my friend Jill - who equally a CPA working through the hellfire of tax flavor will STILL find a fashion to do things that middle her individual together with prepare her twenty-four hours off on a positive bill -

By sewing elementary in addition to super cute children'sec quilts from charm squares of novelties and brights.  She'sec turned out hundreds - all inward twenty to xxx minutes of early morning fourth dimension earlier heading off for her busy workday.


I may non have time to make loads of donation quilts for kids in postulate - merely I surely can help out by pressing together with cut material into v'' squares as well as get them into the hands of those who CAN make the assembly part.

It takes a hamlet - you never know where what you tin can furnish tin can make full a postulate.  Many hands together with all that, correct?

This is what I was doing while dealing amongst the intelligence coming from Washington DC as I watched our human rights slide closer to the chopping block.

This is something I tin can do while I experience hopeless.

I was able to fit vi pounds of five'' squares into one padded priority post envelope.  It should accomplish its destination inward a dyad of days.  

There is a hope and a prayer too a wish for dearest in addition to happiness inwards every foursquare - for each of the children who volition receive these quilts.  

The globe is getting scarier with each passing twenty-four hours.  These children are our time to come. What tin we do to assure their good existence as they grow?

If you are unable to make donation quilts for whatsoever arrangement that needs quilts - peradventure y'all CAN aid amongst fabric supplies or fifty-fifty pressing in addition to cut then that soul tin only sew together.


The Muddy Creek Misfits are in the menage!

And the porch is make!


There will be tiffin out hither today!


And overnight - the Rhodies started blooming!


Only a few accept popped then far -

But more than are coming!


I spent much of yesterday at my desk getting Maymont ready for pattern unloosen mean solar day this coming Mon 5/16/22.

Lola thought she would help by keeping the quilt from walking away.  Good task, Lola!


Photo ops happened yesterday besides!

I tried a few dissimilar locations - each came amongst their ain challenges of either also much air current, likewise much shade, or only didn't await correct.

So here I am sharing i of the decline photos with you lot.  LOL! Blotchy shade AND gusty wind!

But you become the idea - and I can't wait to accept this ready - think when I was making this back last autumn? I was able to use upward then many short strips from my Scrap User'sec System in the making of Maymont.

And NO TRIANGLES!

Today my design is to dive deep into the 2023 Addicted to Scraps column blocks that are due to Quiltmaker presently.  It feels weird to be working on things that won't hap until next yr, and also working amongst dissimilar color fabric options for autumn or even Christmas - merely if we don't do it now it just doesn't hap.

I'1000 too looking forwards to porch time with the retreat gals -

But beginning up (equally before long equally I hit postal service) nosotros've got to get recollect the Hubster'second pickup truck from Collision Express.  It's READY!  Let'sec promise there won't be whatever more set on deer on the roads inwards the side by side long spell.

How is your ain Thursday shaping up?


Quiltville Quote of the Day -

(How I love a uncomplicated nine-piece!)

Today I'1000 grateful for friends too family who take stood by me, oftentimes uplifting me when my ain strength failed me.
My life is far happier with you in it!
I'1000 besides thinking of family as well as friends who accept passed beyond this life. I am indeed stronger because of your examples.
You are greatly missed!

Okay - on with Thursday - arrive a good one!


 
close
Banner iklan disini