Acme Dog!

Part Four.  You'll detect them linked beneath the PDF for English on that mail.

And my eternal thank you to Elisabeth for offering up her fourth dimension to get us the French too German translations for our international quilters.  I appreciate it then much!

Hearts of Hope quilt top finishes are already beingness seen around social media!

This is Teresa'sec!

Kelly'sec!

This one past sjholman!

Keep up the skilful function, in addition to delight portion your photos everyone!  

Please function tags #heartsofhopequilt #heartsofhopesewalong in addition to #quiltersforukraine.

And tag me on Instagram @quiltville-bonnie and so I can observe you and run into your progress besides!

Today I'll be quilting from the cabin equally The Hubster is taking the van (leaving me without wheels!) to go to an archery thing.

There is plenty to go on me happily busy stitching inwards the sewing room here.

First upward is working on that sample for Pat Sloan'second Tantalizing Table Toppers book. I'm loving how it is meeting.

It'sec had me earthworks into a fleck unlike fabric combinations - my colors are constant fabrics! And solely the neutrals are scrappy. which has been a fun switch for me.

I'1000 thinking I'll be gifting this one and so I am trying to go on that recipient in heed every bit I run on it.

Easter volition live simply the ii of us this yr, in addition to our dinner of BBQ ribs in addition to all of the fixin'sec for 2 sounds but perfect for me.

I desire to wish a real happy Passover to my Jewish friends, together with a wonderful Easter full of memories for those who celebrate.

Make about keen memories too love your loved ones.

Quiltville Quote of the Day -

I think the flim-flam is to be open to the wonders of any experience from the kickoff!
Don't expect until it's over having to look back to find the silvery lining!
Vintage 9 patch together with star quilt constitute inward Kentucky. I beloved the use of solid reddish in this 1!
Happy Easter Weekend, everyone!
 

 
close
Banner iklan disini