The Infant Blueish Dreamy Automobile -

yesterday'second post merely this one was made Post-WWII inwards a recovering Nihon.

I petted the car - I didn't even necessitate to "gratuitous" it from hiding within a cabinet piled with material - possibly person volition adopt it earlier the next fourth dimension I peruse that antique mall. 

Gift-Away postal service in addition to get your entry inwards.  We'll be drawing for our iii winners (U.S. Addresses alone please) on Mon five/nine/2022.

So hither we are at mid-week.  What make you lot accept going on inward your globe?  Anything interesting nether your needle?


My persuasion this morn.


Quiltville Quote of the Day -

My smiles this morning: ⁣
Up amongst the birds the forenoon afterwards a difficult pelting.
Enjoying a cuppa while rocking on the porch amongst the above sight as well as watching hummingbirds find their novel feeders that were hung merely yesterday.
The leaves are out as well as nosotros've lost our long-range mountain thought, merely I tin can withal meet wisps of fog downward the valley through the trees.
There aren't always butterflies in my breadbasket, just many things make brand me grin in addition to that is only equally wonderful.
Enjoy your Wednesday, everyone!


 
close
Banner iklan disini