The Infant Blueish Dreamy Automobile -

yesterday'second post merely this one was made Post-WWII inwards a recovering Nihon.

I petted the car - I didn't even necessitate to "gratuitous" it from hiding within a cabinet piled with material - possibly person volition adopt it earlier the next fourth dimension I peruse that antique mall. 

Gift-Away postal service in addition to get your entry inwards.  We'll be drawing for our iii winners (U.S. Addresses alone please) on Mon five/nine/2022.

So hither we are at mid-week.  What make you lot accept going on inward your globe?  Anything interesting nether your needle?


My persuasion this morn.


Quiltville Quote of the Day -

My smiles this morning: ⁣
⁣
Up amongst the birds the forenoon afterwards a difficult pelting.
⁣
Enjoying a cuppa while rocking on the porch amongst the above sight as well as watching hummingbirds find their novel feeders that were hung merely yesterday.
⁣
The leaves are out as well as nosotros've lost our long-range mountain thought, merely I tin can withal meet wisps of fog downward the valley through the trees.
⁣
There aren't always butterflies in my breadbasket, just many things make brand me grin in addition to that is only equally wonderful.
⁣
Enjoy your Wednesday, everyone!


 
close
Banner iklan disini