Starting Time With Something Quilty!

Gift-Away post too become your entry inward!


This lovely Apr Showers runner inwards grey/peach was sent in past Carol Smith!

She writes: 

"Hello Bonnie! 

I and then dear your new quilt, Apr Showers! You showed a few pictures of it on your weblog when y'all were piecing it too I barbarous inwards beloved alongside it and then. 

My girl requested a long greyness in addition to salmon tabular array runner for her new table around that same fourth dimension so I idea, why not! I’ll endeavor it. This is what I made for her. (On my much shorter tabular array.) She loved it. 

Now I design to make a queen size, the only job is deciding on the colors. I dear your green together with royal and then that may live what I’ll do. 

Love your blog, honey your quilts! I take all of your books, made many of your quilts and never young lady a mystery!
Thank y'all so much for all that you make!"

Thank you then much, Carol!

I beloved to run across your finishes - go on those pictures coming!

Okay, fourth dimension for me to get together up the dogs together with beginning that long drive downwardly to Charlotte - The Hubster but texted that he has landed inward Atlanta.

 (Remembering to grab or so pork chops from the freezer to defrost for dinner tonight earlier I become! It's BBQ flavor!)


Quiltville Quote of the Day -

Like a rock dropped into a pond, every idea, every discussion, every action has a ripple outcome.
May our ripples live positive!

Have a Terrific Tuesday, everyone!


 
close
Banner iklan disini