May/June '22 Quiltmaker Gift-Away!


It's Quiltmaker Gift-Away Time!

Who is ready for the May/June 2022 consequence?

I'1000 then happy it'second MAY - it for sure has taken its own sweetness time inwards coming.  I dear seeing photos too videos of long-awaited graduations, of proms, weddings, together with more.

This is the stuff that happy memories are made of, as well as oft they include quilt giving, which makes it even meliorate!


I dear magazine arrival twenty-four hours!  It becomes an automatic "Set everything aside" result too I plop myself into the comfy chair inward my studio (commonly amongst Lola on my lap) as well as easy turn page later page to see only what is within to inspire me this calendar month.

This is a sneak peek of the index page - in addition to in that location are so many awesome quilts total of inspiration inward hither!

The topic is quilts past together with for men - (Father's Day is around the corner together with another great vacation opportunity for quilt gifting!) too my friend Scott Murkin is the centerfold guy this result, interviewed by some other friend Debby Brown!


I take watched Scott make these quilts in addition to portion his process while doing and then through his Facebook too Instagram posts - ALWAYS fun to scout.  There is never a fourth dimension when something is not underneath his needle, and he shares his construction procedure for each pace of the style, taking his art in directions that are new to me together with exciting.


But perhaps the OTHER exciting affair to fall out in this effect is the third installment of Ruby Jubilee!

It'second every bit if the blocks from my ten years of writing the Addicted to Scraps column for Quiltmaker are getting novel life, new purpose.  I dearest revisiting these favorites, frequently inward a different size than the originals - more opportunities to striking the Scrap User'sec System!


My baskets inward purples!


Peppermint Schnapps blocks inward lavander/imperial


Spin those middle seams where y'all tin, babe!

(This brings all the happy feels, doesn't it?)


Outside In!

I love how merely rotating shaded hourglass units make this block sparkle. Who says unproblematic patchwork tin't accept its ain pizzazz?? 

There are still those flying geese to make - a whole flock of them - simply I'll become to them this week.

And don't forget the Addicted to Scraps block for this issue - it'second called Windmill together with contains two of my favorite things: Quarter-foursquare triangles and Half-foursquare triangles together!  

This block has and then many possibilities as well as I simply know y'all are going to take fun playing with it.


And non only will I be giving three issues away to iii lucky winners - 

But every bit this is Mother'sec Day Week - nosotros'll sweeten the deal alongside or so IronEZ sets!


The ironing board adjustable clip tin can fit a multitude of thicknesses – this will fifty-fifty clamp to a tabular array height, tray or big board.

It fits too corrals a multitude of favorite bottle sizes – and the gratuitous bottle that comes with it has even a finer mist than the traditional trigger spray.

Fill them alongside your favorite spray live it Best Press, Flatter, spray starch or sizing, or the homemade vodka version – any your favorite concoction is.

One winner will win the IronEZ with measure bottle, a instant will win the IronEZ amongst fine mist bottle, too our tertiary winner will have a ii pack of fine mist bottles!

No more than knocking that spray bottle off of their ironing board ever once again.

I am merely this sold on the production, as well as the sort folks at IronEZ are offer a fifteen% discount to my readers using code BH15OFF.

Quiltmaker Magazine AND an IronEZ production? Who's fix to win?

(Due to shipping, this gift-away is available to United States of America residents exclusively delight.) 



We'll draw for our 3 winners on Monday, 5/nine/22. Good luck, everyone!


Greening upward!

Our long reach opinion is nigh blotted out past the newly emerging leaves of the woods that comprehend our mountainside.

It'sec such a wonderful sight to behold - if only the eyes would stop being and then glutinous!  

Some pelting happened yesterday - a fleck more than rain to wash the pollen downwards together with all will live hunky dory this side of the mountain.

I hope everyone had a M weekend - it feels so practiced to be able to live out and doing things without having to catch a jacket outset.

Today I'1000 on a jaunt to Roanoke to visit a friend I haven't seen inward eons, in addition to I'thousand eager to hit the route.


Quiltville Quote of the Day -

When you wait dorsum on your life, volition you lot recollect the happy times, or the pitiful times? Make more happy memories!
 
Vintage Apple Core quilt constitute inwards Michigan.

Happy Mon, folks!


 
close
Banner iklan disini