The Babe Bluish Dreamy Auto -

yesterday'sec postal service merely this ane was made Post-WWII inward a recovering Nippon.

I petted the motorcar - I didn't even necessitate to "gratuitous" it from hiding within a cabinet piled alongside stuff - maybe somebody volition adopt it earlier the next fourth dimension I peruse that antique mall. 

Gift-Away postal service together with become your entry inwards.  We'll live drawing for our iii winners (U.S. Addresses exclusively please) on Monday five/nine/2022.

So here we are at mid-week.  What make you accept going on in your world?  Anything interesting under your needle?


My sentiment this forenoon.


Quiltville Quote of the Day -

My smiles this morning time: ⁣
⁣
Up with the birds the forenoon afterward a difficult rain.
⁣
Enjoying a cuppa spell rocking on the porch alongside the in a higher place sight in addition to watching hummingbirds find their novel feeders that were hung but yesterday.
⁣
The leaves are out in addition to nosotros've lost our long-range mountain opinion, simply I tin withal come across wisps of fog downwardly the valley through the trees.
⁣
There aren't e'er butterflies inwards my tum, simply many things make brand me smile too that is but equally wonderful.
⁣
Enjoy your Wed, everyone!


 
close
Banner iklan disini