The Babe Bluish Dreamy Auto -

yesterday'sec postal service merely this ane was made Post-WWII inward a recovering Nippon.

I petted the motorcar - I didn't even necessitate to "gratuitous" it from hiding within a cabinet piled alongside stuff - maybe somebody volition adopt it earlier the next fourth dimension I peruse that antique mall. 

Gift-Away postal service together with become your entry inwards.  We'll live drawing for our iii winners (U.S. Addresses exclusively please) on Monday five/nine/2022.

So here we are at mid-week.  What make you accept going on in your world?  Anything interesting under your needle?


My sentiment this forenoon.


Quiltville Quote of the Day -

My smiles this morning time: ⁣
Up with the birds the forenoon afterward a difficult rain.
Enjoying a cuppa spell rocking on the porch alongside the in a higher place sight in addition to watching hummingbirds find their novel feeders that were hung but yesterday.
The leaves are out in addition to nosotros've lost our long-range mountain opinion, simply I tin withal come across wisps of fog downwardly the valley through the trees.
There aren't e'er butterflies inwards my tum, simply many things make brand me smile too that is but equally wonderful.
Enjoy your Wed, everyone!


 
close
Banner iklan disini