Showtime Alongside Something Quilty!

Gift-Away mail service as well as go your entry inward!


This lovely April Showers runner in grey/peach was sent in by Carol Smith!

She writes: 

"Hello Bonnie! 

I and so dear your new quilt, April Showers! You showed a few pictures of it on your weblog when you lot were piecing it in addition to I roughshod in dearest alongside it and so. 

My girl requested a long grayness too salmon tabular array runner for her new table around that same fourth dimension and then I idea, why non! I’ll try it. This is what I made for her. (On my much shorter table.) She loved it. 

Now I plan to do a queen size, the only job is deciding on the colors. I dearest your dark-green together with royal so that may live what I’ll do. 

Love your weblog, honey your quilts! I have all of your books, made many of your quilts as well as never young lady a mystery!
Thank you lot and so much for all that yous make!"

Thank yous so much, Carol!

I honey to encounter your finishes - keep those pictures coming!

Okay, fourth dimension for me to get together upward the dogs and get-go that long cause downward to Charlotte - The Hubster just texted that he has landed inward Atlanta.

 (Remembering to take hold of more or less pork chops from the freezer to defrost for dinner this evening earlier I go! It's BBQ flavor!)


Quiltville Quote of the Day -

Like a stone dropped into a pond, every idea, every word, every action has a ripple result.
May our ripples live positive!

Have a Terrific Tuesday, everyone!


 
close
Banner iklan disini