Elevation Domestic Dog!

Part Four.  You'll observe them linked beneath the PDF for English language on that mail service.

And my eternal cheers to Elisabeth for offer up her fourth dimension to become us the French too German translations for our international quilters.  I appreciate it then much!

Hearts of Hope quilt summit finishes are already existence seen about social media!

This is Teresa'sec!

Kelly'sec!

This i by sjholman!

Keep upwardly the practiced go, in addition to delight share your photos everyone!  

Please use tags #heartsofhopequilt #heartsofhopesewalong and #quiltersforukraine.

And tag me on Instagram @quiltville-bonnie and so I can observe yous and encounter your progress also!

Today I'll live quilting from the cabin equally The Hubster is taking the van (leaving me without wheels!) to become to an archery thing.

There is enough to continue me happily busy stitching inwards the sewing room here.

First upwardly is working on that sample for Pat Sloan's Tantalizing Table Toppers book. I'1000 loving how it is meeting.

It'second had me earthworks into a chip unlike cloth combinations - my colors are constant fabrics! And entirely the neutrals are scrappy. which has been a fun switch for me.

I'one thousand thinking I'll be gifting this i and so I am trying to go along that recipient inward heed as I operate on it.

Easter will be just the two of us this twelvemonth, in addition to our dinner of BBQ ribs together with all of the fixin'sec for ii sounds merely perfect for me.

I desire to wish a real happy Passover to my Jewish friends, as well as a wonderful Easter total of memories for those who celebrate.

Make or so swell memories together with honey your loved ones.

Quiltville Quote of the Day -

I intend the flim-flam is to live open to the wonders of whatever feel from the beginning!
Don't expect until it'second over having to look back to detect the silverish lining!
Vintage 9 patch together with star quilt institute in Kentucky. I love the use of solid carmine in this 1!
Happy Easter Weekend, everyone!
 

 
close
Banner iklan disini