So Many Antique Quilts!

Saturday Snow Squall began. What a crazy weekend!

And yesterday had some snafus of its ain.


The Hubster was striking past a deer.

You might enjoin that HE striking the deer, but when the deer runs straight for the grill, who is the real offender here??

Deer Whistles Do Not Always Work.  Enough said.

A bound-as well as-determined deer is a dead deer. Whistles or no whistles.

At whatsoever charge per unit, The Hubster is fine, merely sorry about his ride.  

It'sec a expert thing we take Collision Express on speed dial, in addition to this ensures that we will rest meridian customers! LOL!

His task today is to call the insurance together with accommodate for a rental motorcar spell his is being fixed.  And peradventure a tow truck - because although he made it up the drive to abode....that hissing audio from his radiator is likely to hateful that the truck isn't going anywhere on its own power.

I on the other mitt take a job of my ain to do today - I'1000 getting that long set off origin canal.

I have waited besides long to accept this done together with it merely needs to be DONE.

Friday'sec Hearts of Hope Finale Part Four is virtually prepare for posting inwards a brace of days - that makes me happy.  I'll complete it upwards past Th and so it is prepare to become on Friday (knowing today is a complete wash out.)


This was my sentiment when I learned near the deer incident.  I had been stitching away as well as enjoying the Ben Franklin documentary on PBS.

I'll become dorsum to finish it another fourth dimension - 


Quiltville Quote of the Day -

This couldn't come at a better time than this morn.

We are both counting our blessings.

"You never know what worse luck your bad luck has saved yous from." comes to listen often these days.

All is well.  The truck tin can live fixed. People weren't hurt.

And off I become to go numb from the top of my head to my neck.

Have a terrific Tuesday, everyone!



 
close
Banner iklan disini