May/June '22 Quiltmaker Gift-Away!


It's Quiltmaker Gift-Away Time!

Who is prepare for the May/June 2022 consequence?

I'm and so happy it'second MAY - it for certain has taken its ain sweet time in coming.  I love seeing photos together with videos of long-awaited graduations, of proms, weddings, too more.

This is the material that happy memories are made of, as well as frequently they include quilt giving, which makes it fifty-fifty improve!


I dear magazine arrival twenty-four hour period!  It becomes an automatic "Set everything aside" consequence together with I plop myself into the comfy chair in my studio (usually amongst Lola on my lap) in addition to tardily plough page after page to run across simply what is within to inspire me this calendar month.

This is a sneak peek of the index page - and in that location are and so many awesome quilts total of inspiration inward here!

The topic is quilts by and for men - (Father'second Day is about the corner and some other groovy holiday chance for quilt gifting!) too my friend Scott Murkin is the centerfold guy this outcome, interviewed past another friend Debby Brown!


I take watched Scott make these quilts and portion his process while doing then through his Facebook and Instagram posts - ALWAYS fun to lookout man.  There is never a fourth dimension when something is not underneath his needle, in addition to he shares his structure procedure for each footstep of the mode, taking his fine art in directions that are novel to me and exciting.


But mayhap the OTHER exciting thing to hap inwards this upshot is the third installment of Ruby Jubilee!

It's equally if the blocks from my 10 years of writing the Addicted to Scraps column for Quiltmaker are getting novel life, novel purpose.  I honey revisiting these favorites, often inward a unlike size than the originals - more than opportunities to hit the Scrap User's System!


My baskets inwards purples!


Peppermint Schnapps blocks in lavander/majestic


Spin those heart seams where yous tin can, infant!

(This brings all the happy feels, doesn't it?)


Outside In!

I dearest how simply rotating shaded hourglass units brand this block sparkle. Who says elementary patchwork tin't take its ain pizzazz?? 

There are all the same those flying geese to make - a whole flock of them - just I'll go to them this calendar week.

And don't forget the Addicted to Scraps block for this outcome - it'second called Windmill together with contains 2 of my favorite things: Quarter-square triangles and Half-foursquare triangles together!  

This block has and then many possibilities as well as I but know you lot are going to take fun playing amongst it.


And not only volition I live giving 3 issues away to iii lucky winners - 

But equally this is Mother'second Day Week - nosotros'll sweeten the deal alongside more or less IronEZ sets!


The ironing board adjustable clip can jibe a multitude of thicknesses – this volition fifty-fifty clamp to a table summit, tray or large board.

It fits in addition to corrals a multitude of favorite bottle sizes – and the complimentary bottle that comes with it has fifty-fifty a finer mist than the traditional trigger spray.

Fill them with your favorite spray be it Best Press, Flatter, spray starch or sizing, or the homemade vodka version – whatsoever your favorite concoction is.

One winner will win the IronEZ with standard bottle, a minute will win the IronEZ with fine mist bottle, as well as our 3rd winner will receive a ii pack of fine mist bottles!

No more knocking that spray bottle off of their ironing board ever once again.

I am just this sold on the product, as well as the form folks at IronEZ are offering a fifteen% discount to my readers using code BH15OFF.

Quiltmaker Magazine AND an IronEZ product? Who's fix to win?

(Due to transportation, this gift-away is available to United States of America residents exclusively delight.) 



We'll depict for our three winners on Mon, 5/ix/22. Good luck, everyone!


Greening upwardly!

Our long range sentiment is nearly blotted out by the newly emerging leaves of the forest that encompass our mountainside.

It'second such a wonderful sight to behold - if entirely the eyes would end beingness so glutinous!  

Some rain happened yesterday - a fleck more pelting to launder the pollen downward as well as all volition be hunky dory this side of the mountain.

I promise everyone had a G weekend - it feels and then expert to be able to live out too doing things without having to grab a jacket starting time.

Today I'k on a jaunt to Roanoke to visit a friend I haven't seen inwards eons, in addition to I'one thousand eager to hit the route.


Quiltville Quote of the Day -

When yous expect dorsum on your life, will you call back the happy times, or the sad times? Make more happy memories!
 
Vintage Apple Core quilt establish inwards Michigan.

Happy Mon, folks!


 
close
Banner iklan disini