And Then Many Antique Quilts!

Sabbatum Snow Squall began. What a crazy weekend!

And yesterday had approximately snafus of its ain.


The Hubster was hit by a deer.

You mightiness say that HE striking the deer, simply when the deer runs straight for the grill, who is the existent offender hither??

Deer Whistles Do Not Always Work.  Enough said.

A spring-as well as-determined deer is a dead deer. Whistles or no whistles.

At any rate, The Hubster is fine, but sad virtually his ride.  

It'second a adept thing nosotros have Collision Express on speed dial, in addition to this ensures that we volition stay superlative customers! LOL!

His job today is to telephone call the insurance too adjust for a rental machine patch his is beingness fixed.  And perchance a tow truck - because although he made it upward the campaign to habitation....that hissing audio from his radiator is likely to hateful that the truck isn't going anywhere on its own power.

I on the other paw have a chore of my own to make today - I'm getting that long pose off rootage canal.

I take waited besides long to have this done together with it merely needs to live DONE.

Friday'sec Hearts of Hope Finale Part Four is virtually fix for posting in a couplet of days - that makes me happy.  I'll finish it upwards by Thursday and then it is prepare to become on Fri (knowing today is a complete launder out.)


This was my sentiment when I learned nigh the deer incident.  I had been stitching away as well as enjoying the Ben Franklin documentary on PBS.

I'll become dorsum to finish it another time - 


Quiltville Quote of the Day -

This couldn't come up at a amend fourth dimension than this morning.

We are both counting our blessings.

"You never know what worse luck your bad luck has saved yous from." comes to mind often these days.

All is good.  The truck can live fixed. People weren't injure.

And off I become to become numb from the summit of my caput to my cervix.

Have a terrific Tuesday, everyone!



 
close
Banner iklan disini