An April Out And Most Twenty-Four Hours!


New Haircut? Check!

Lunch out alongside a friend?  Check!

Feed shop function for said friend'sec moo-cow-caprine animal-chicken-aeroplane needs? Check! 

(And yep we appreciated the potted germaniums too other blooming babies too on display.  SPRING! YES!)

A visit to the friend'second mama'sec house to tell hello too pick upwards just about needed things.  Check!

And what well-nigh a see to the antique mall to pass more or less more than time?  Yes delight!


I volition wander anywhere Mz Martha wants to get! There was and so much to see!

Not much came dwelling - just I did detect a LARGE low glass mixing bowl that will consummate my gear up of three that was missing the large i.  I've like a shot got a prepare of 4.  It'second living at Quiltville Inn.  Happy happy!


Feed send away Ohio stars.

GREAT colors!


Aren't these prints not bad?

And of course y'all know how I experience well-nigh those Baptist fans in the quilting.  THE BEST!

All of the blocks were feed sacks, only the sashing and cornerstones must have been chosen specifically to pose this quilt together - it was "regular" cotton wool textile.

The deplorable office?  Someone had placed this inwards full sun on 1 side.  While this half of the quilt looked pretty darn skillful, the other side is faded in addition to shredded and falling apart.

Did it possibly block a window at about betoken, being used to darken a room equally a drape?  Who knows.


This slice is and so pretty!

The blueprint on the veneer is then gorgeous with those diagonal lines - I don't accept a home for it or it would take come up habitation. 

My only promise is that mortal does non chalk pigment it together with brand something "novel" out of it.

The highlight of the terminate was existence spied together with spotted past a duet of other shoppers  - QUILTERS!

It had been a long time since I was recognized inwards populace, and it was fun to utter quilts too textile in addition to where else they'd stopped on their ain wandering journeying to bask the mean solar day.  Thanks, ladies!


April First is Season Opening for Scoops!

I swear this is the cutest niggling water ice cream stand up e'er.  It'second on the highway between Mt Airy and Sparta NC - the back style we have to go dorsum to Martha'second home inwards Piney Creek, NC together with from at that place I get across the land line of work back into Mouth of Wilson, VA.

Our joint haircut days take previously been Monday or Tuesday, (Because it is e'er more fun to get amongst a friend!) simply this fourth dimension nosotros moved it to Fri because I didn't accept a group this week.  And they were open up - where they mostly are NOT on Mondays.  We'd ever missed them beingness open inwards the by.


Open! Open! Open!


Scoop me a double, delight!


Pretzel - alongside chocolate in addition to peanut butter.

Perfection!


The whole holding is and so cute!


You tin can shelter inward the fiddling shed to consume your yummy!


The possessor is besides large into metallic sculpture as well as at that place is something to tickle everyone's fancy as you lot detect a place to sit together with devour your chosen frozen treat.

They are alone open seasonally - I think they shut dorsum upwardly sometime in October, simply suffice it to order that haircuts will be happening every half dozen weeks on Fridays through the flavour but then nosotros can cease hither on our way habitation.

Life is too short not to accept the ice cream.


Last dark'second stitching companion.


Careful or she volition hook your thread with her paws!

It alone took virtually a calendar month of beingness out of sorts for Ivy to get over the fact that Mabel is here to stay.  For several weeks she kept herself to the upstairs loft for whatever argue, but she is back to owning the place in addition to could not care less near the dogs. They are beneath her.  LOL!

I've finished the 2d round of fans from the exterior edge inward - I'k like a shot on circular 3!  I'll have more to present on Mon because TODAY - I'1000 trimming this quilt up too putting the binding on.

There is no demand to have excess backing in addition to batting hanging out whatsoever more than equally I accept moved far enough to the within.  

I'1000 leaning toward a dusty majestic - I'll percentage more than so!

My cheers to Elisabeth for getting me the French & German translations to yesterday'second Hearts 0f Hope Sew-Along, Part Two.

This morning time I converted them to PDF too uploaded them to the website.  They are straightaway linked on Part TWO right underneath the PDF link for English language.

Thank y'all for understanding that translations come up to me a solar day or ii AFTER the function is released.  it takes Elisabeth about time to get them done too get them back to me - we both appreciate your patience and so much.


I'm jumping in to make more than!

Please keep sharing your progress through instagram in addition to Facebook using tags #heartsofhopequilt and #quiltersforukraine so nosotros can all follow each other'second progress.

I'll be doing roughly more than of the Part One units through the weekend - I hope y'all go around time to stitch, as well!


Quiltville Quote of the Day -

Don't only dream about where yous desire to be - run for it!
And don't reach upward on the dream just because it volition accept a long fourth dimension to go at that place.
The time is going to drop dead anyway, work for it!

Have a groovy weekend, everyone!


 
close
Banner iklan disini