From Pattern Floors To Blueprint Walls As Well As More!


Gift-Away post as well as get into to win.  

I'll describe for our ii winners side by side Sat, three/26/22.

The Valley Quilters are packing it all upwardly as well as heading domicile today.  So you know what that way for me - LAUNDRY DAY!

Also a mammogram this afternoon.  Have y'all scheduled yours notwithstanding?

And spell I'thousand out I'k transport iii quilts to the New England Quilt Museum for our String Theory Exhibit at that place!  I'll permit you know more than details when I have them, simply if y'all are anywhere well-nigh - y'all'll want to become encounter this show inwards individual!

The Sisters of the Stash volition live arriving on Midweek afternoon to get their retreat week.

And inwards between everything I'm getting Part One of Hearts of Hope prepare for our Sew Along to get.

How make things wait for your week ahead?


Quiltville Quote of the Day -

Remember the concluding fourth dimension that individual made yous experience valued and appreciated?
Give that gift to soul who needs it today.
The manner nosotros make people feel way a lot more than than anything we say, as well as that goes for both good and bad.

Have a terrific Monday!


 
Posting Lebih Baru Posting Lama Beranda
close
Banner iklan disini