New Fridge Solar Day!


This delivery happened a few days ago - 

But Fri's unloose of Hearts 0f Hope Sew-Along Part Two took eye phase on Fri, and good - 

Things got pushed back to NOW.

I promise everyone had a nifty weekend - I concentrated on relaxing in addition to doing niggling to nada - I certain needed it!

But I digress - that fridge delivery!


We had to make or so changing around - because this novel i is but that much wider even though it is the same cubic feet.  Isn't that the manner it goes?

Where it is sitting right away is where the corner cabinet USED to live - they merely did a switcheroo to make things tally amend.


Corner cabinet is now HERE -

Which means the calorie-free switches aren't covered upwards together with neither is the door fame.


It does hateful people have to walk a chip farther into the dorsum antechamber to plow right or left.  It will have some getting used to, simply it volition do.

The truth is nosotros needed a bigger guest fridge.  This is where everyone puts their personal beverages too snacks, as well as having it on THIS side actually makes it better access for java creamers, etc.


Because the coffee station is correct hither next to it straightaway.

And I however giggle at this sign.  LOL!

The fridge that was inward this space is right away at the cabin and Lowe'sec hauled off the erstwhile cabin ane that the compressor was going out on, together with I intend nosotros are all dorsum inwards business as far equally major appliances become.  At least for a patch!


This cute project was sent inward by Barbara Ann!

She used half-dozen of the Hearts 0f Hope Sew-Along blocks to brand a cute cushion encompass.

I love that she used sunflower fabrics as a framing border.


With pillow insert!


Simple envelope mode backing.

This would be a super quick project, and a bang-up gift to a friend alongside Ukrainian heritage.

I make non know if she enlarged the blocks or what size the finished pillow encompass is.  It's simply posted hither for inspiration.

As to my own progress - 



I necessitate MORE of these -

I'1000 dorsum at Part One as I dive into a second quilt then I can stitch along alongside everyone else.

I hope to work on the residual of the blue string units today, as well as kickoff adding the neutral corners for the eye tops.


There are plenty more blue strings to sew upward -

That is, if yous tin get them out from nether Lola!

How are you lot coming along alongside your ain progress?


Temps barely reached l over the weekend - it was even so extremely windy, so my design of getting the dogs out for a expert long exploratory hike didn't pass.

But it's coming!  Things are greening upward, as well as fifty-fifty my lilacs at the forepart of the parking surface area at the cabin are leafing out just a fleck.  COME ON SPRING!


Sweet Girls!

Though it was a scrap chilly, I'one thousand happy to written report that the lawn at Quiltville Inn got its kickoff mowing of the flavour on Sat.

Do I take to order you how wonderful it is to odour fresh cut grass for the start time in a long fourth dimension?

Heavenly!

I'll live taking today at a more leisurely footstep than at suspension neck speed - gearing up for Housekeeper Susan to come tomorrow to get things cook for The Quilt District ladies to make it on Midweek afternoon.

The breaking inward of the new guest refrigerator begins!

How was your weekend?  Did you become whatsoever stitching inward?  Did yous make anything fun?


Quiltville Quote of the Day -

Being creative is non only a hobby, it is a way of life as well as living!
Never finish thinking virtually that adjacent projection, about different techniques you lot desire to endeavor!

Have a terrific Mon, everyone -


 
close
Banner iklan disini