Set A Carpeting Under It!


Any fourth dimension you lot have a difficult wood surface, too rolling chairs amongst flooring condom casters - at that place is e'er the worry that individual volition sit down downwardly too go flight if their chair takes off from underneath them.

I've seen it occur!

Add to that scenario a family that is 138 years sometime, in addition to you lot've got an uneven floor situation due to age that sends chairs rolling away on their own, even without a someone sitting inward it.

It'sec quite funny at times - but likewise non.

In the Quilting Quarters, leveling the quondam hardwood floors would as well mail the walls too ceilings to groovy, non to refer the fireplace hearths too chimneys.

The settled walls would act - as well as the window frames wouldn't fit the windows the same mode anymore.

You can't but degree a floor with all of that settling becoming unsettled.

So our situation has been to pose rugs nether the rolling chairs to hopefully assistance protect the flooring, and to go along the chairs from rolling likewise apace.

Our previous rugs are right away worn out in addition to it is fourth dimension to supersede them.

Sherry from the Sisters of the Stash brought a fiddling carpeting she bought on Amazon that had a piddling lip on the edge that would take hold of those chairs too forbid them from rolling into a sewing neighbour.

So I ordered upward a dozen.  Or and then I idea! LOL!


In truthful Amazon mode - they showed upwards in SIX boxes.

SIX!

And they weren't heavy?


This is the contents of ONE box.

Well this is crazy.  I know the packers at Amazon pack quickly, just anyone tin see that this box could easily correspond more than? It takes much longer to record up together with label six boxes versus two or iii??


I set six bundles of rugs inwards ane box as well as at that place is even so room.

It was NOT heavy.

But any.

I got to function unziptying together with unrolling the rugs to position them on the flooring nether chairs.

It was then that I discovered that they come inward a ii pack.  So I really ordered 24 rugs instead of 12.  LOL!

(Mad Cow strikes once again)

That'sec okay - I'll call for them eventually, together with inward instance they are discontinued I'll accept them on mitt.


They aren't besides big, and then they won't live inward the manner of people's feet.

The only task they need to do is catch ONE of the casters to keep the chairs from moving likewise chop-chop underneath person. 

I think this volition do!

What Sherry likewise likes to do alongside these is proceed one further under her sewing tabular array because the safe lip keeps her sewing car human foot pedal from slipping back further.  It's got a built inward "stop" to it at that condom edge.

Whatever plant, industrial plant - right?

I've added these to the Quilting All The Time category of the Quiltville Amazon Affiliate Store. Just think at that place are TWO inward a parcel.  LOL!


I spent yesterday getting our Hearts of Hope Sew-Along Part Two mail make to get live tomorrow morning time!

Are you lot prepare??  I'1000 having and so much fun amongst my leftovers that there merely may be some other selection when all is said and done.

I just can't get plenty of these cute too stringy heart blocks.

Of class, things would act along a lot faster if I could go Lola out of the string box!


Last nighttime's dinner.

I wishing you lot could smell this!

The current of air kicked up once again, in addition to it was barely sixty exterior - merely that's skilful enough for porch cookin' for me.  I cooked upward the chicken thighs inward the second pot within together with then but had The Hubster finish them on the grill to add together flavour and caramelize the BBQ sauce.

After spending and so much time at my desk yesterday I didn't realize until dark fourth dimension that I hadn't pulled out my camera for anything all twenty-four hour period.

Some days are similar that!

It doesn't hateful that I don't accept other quilty ideas floating through my caput that I can't wait to work out inwards textile together with thread.

Today's large task - I'thousand already at the QPO waiting the arrival of the Lowe's Delivery folks to convey the new guest refrigerator to Quiltville Inn.

And it is pouring pelting.  It started inwards the wee modest hours of the early on forenoon.  I listened to it pour and pound together with blow until I couldn't stand up it anymore and got up near 6am.  Already at that place is over 1/ii'' that has fallen in simply a brace of hours.

Of course that WOULD live delivery twenty-four hour period.  It merely happens that mode, doesn't it?

So I'k tying this from the QPO patch the house lights are on adjacent door, my auto is parked manifestly visible that at that place IS individual here, and I've pose notes on both the forepart in addition to dorsum doors of the inn that if I don't encounter them draw inwards, to come up together with knock on my back door.

New guest refrigerator.  YAY!

What'sec happening alongside your twenty-four hour period today?

LAST DAY TODAY!

Sale Ends at midnight this evening!

The patterns for Monkey Business as well as Bear Branch are both marked 25% off inward the digital design section of the Quiltville Store too the Quiltville Etsy Store.  No coupon needed.

Save fifty-fifty more than amongst the Monkey Business & Bear Branch Pattern Bundle, alone available for a express time, through TODAY ONLY iii/31/22.

Of course, digital patterns, books, rulers, notions as well as other goodies too every bit PDF patterns are available every bit ever in the Quiltville Store on my website. 


Quiltville Quote of the Day -

Just because something is difficult doesn't hateful you shouldn't try.
It but agency yous should endeavour harder! Some results merely accept longer, just it'sec worth it!
I ever honey a classic ix patch together with the cheddar background on this ane has my heart singing!

Have a wonderful Thursday, everyone!


 
close
Banner iklan disini