Lay A Rug Under It!


Any time you lot accept a hard woods surface, too rolling chairs with floor safety casters - there is ever the worry that mortal will sit downward and get flight if their chair takes off from underneath them.

I've seen it pass!

Add to that scenario a household that is 138 years erstwhile, as well as you lot've got an uneven floor state of affairs due to age that sends chairs rolling away on their ain, fifty-fifty without a somebody sitting inwards it.

It'second quite funny at times - but also not.

In the Quilting Quarters, leveling the one-time hardwood floors would also mail the walls in addition to ceilings to smashing, non to cite the fireplace hearths in addition to chimneys.

The settled walls would move - too the window frames wouldn't gibe the windows the same way anymore.

You tin't simply grade a flooring alongside all of that settling becoming unsettled.

So our state of affairs has been to lay rugs nether the rolling chairs to hopefully assist protect the floor, and to go along the chairs from rolling likewise quickly.

Our previous rugs are straight off worn out in addition to it is time to supersede them.

Sherry from the Sisters of the Stash brought a picayune carpeting she bought on Amazon that had a little lip on the edge that would take hold of those chairs as well as forbid them from rolling into a sewing neighbor.

So I ordered upwards a dozen.  Or and so I thought! LOL!


In true Amazon style - they showed upward inwards SIX boxes.

SIX!

And they weren't heavy?


This is the contents of ONE box.

Well this is crazy.  I know the packers at Amazon pack rapidly, merely anyone can meet that this box could easily match more? It takes much longer to record upwardly and label half dozen boxes versus two or 3??


I place half dozen bundles of rugs inward i box and in that location is nevertheless room.

It was NOT heavy.

But any.

I got to function unziptying as well as unrolling the rugs to put them on the flooring nether chairs.

It was and so that I discovered that they come up inwards a two pack.  So I really ordered 24 rugs instead of 12.  LOL!

(Mad Cow strikes once more)

That's okay - I'll postulate them eventually, and inwards case they are discontinued I'll accept them on manus.


They aren't likewise big, and so they won't live in the way of people'sec feet.

The alone task they take to do is catch ONE of the casters to proceed the chairs from moving as well rapidly underneath mortal. 

I mean this volition do!

What Sherry likewise likes to do amongst these is continue ane farther under her sewing table because the rubber lip keeps her sewing car foot pedal from slipping back farther.  It'sec got a built inward "cease" to it at that safe edge.

Whatever plant, plant - correct?

I've added these to the Quilting All The Time category of the Quiltville Amazon Affiliate Store. Just remember at that place are TWO in a bundle.  LOL!


I spent yesterday getting our Hearts of Hope Sew-Along Part Two post cook to get live tomorrow morn!

Are you lot ready??  I'1000 having then much fun alongside my leftovers that there simply may be some other choice when all is said in addition to done.

I only tin can't go enough of these cute as well as stringy eye blocks.

Of grade, things would move along a lot faster if I could become Lola out of the string box!


Last dark'second dinner.

I wishing yous could aroma this!

The air current kicked upward once again, together with it was barely sixty exterior - only that'second adept enough for porch cookin' for me.  I cooked upward the chicken thighs inward the minute pot inside together with and so simply had The Hubster finish them on the grill to add flavor too caramelize the BBQ sauce.

After spending then much time at my desk yesterday I didn't realize until dark fourth dimension that I hadn't pulled out my photographic camera for anything all 24-hour interval.

Some days are like that!

It doesn't mean that I don't have other quilty ideas floating through my head that I can't await to go out inward material and thread.

Today's big task - I'k already at the QPO waiting the arrival of the Lowe'second Delivery folks to take the new invitee refrigerator to Quiltville Inn.

And it is pouring rain.  It started inwards the wee minor hours of the early morn.  I listened to it pour in addition to pound and blow until I couldn't stand it anymore together with got upward virtually 6am.  Already at that place is over i/two'' that has fallen in just a distich of hours.

Of form that WOULD be delivery 24-hour interval.  It simply happens that way, doesn't it?

So I'1000 tying this from the QPO patch the house lights are on next door, my car is parked apparently visible that in that location IS somebody here, together with I've put notes on both the forepart in addition to back doors of the inn that if I don't run into them pull in, to come up too knock on my back door.

New guest refrigerator.  YAY!

What's happening amongst your day today?

LAST DAY TODAY!

Sale Ends at midnight this evening!

The patterns for Monkey Business in addition to Bear Branch are both marked 25% off inwards the digital design department of the Quiltville Store and the Quiltville Etsy Store.  No coupon needed.

Save even more with the Monkey Business & Bear Branch Pattern Bundle, only available for a express fourth dimension, through TODAY ONLY iii/31/22.

Of grade, digital patterns, books, rulers, notions in addition to other goodies also equally PDF patterns are available equally always inwards the Quiltville Store on my website. 


Quiltville Quote of the Day -

Just because something is hard doesn't mean yous shouldn't effort.
It just means you should endeavour harder! Some results but take longer, simply it's worth it!
I e'er dearest a classic 9 while as well as the cheddar background on this ane has my eye singing!

Have a wonderful Th, everyone!


 
close
Banner iklan disini