An April Out As Well As Almost 24-Hour Interval!


New Haircut? Check!

Lunch out amongst a friend?  Check!

Feed store go for said friend'sec cow-goat-chicken-plane needs? Check! 

(And yep we appreciated the potted germaniums too other blooming babies also on display.  SPRING! YES!)

A visit to the friend'sec mama'second family to say hi too pick upwards close to needed things.  Check!

And what most a see to the antique mall to spend more or less more than time?  Yes delight!


I will wander anywhere Mz Martha wants to become! There was and then much to come across!

Not much came home - but I did discover a LARGE low glass mixing bowl that will consummate my gear up of 3 that was missing the big one.  I've straightaway got a set up of 4.  It's living at Quiltville Inn.  Happy happy!


Feed send away Ohio stars.

GREAT colors!


Aren't these prints groovy?

And of form y'all know how I experience well-nigh those Baptist fans inwards the quilting.  THE BEST!

All of the blocks were feed sacks, simply the sashing as well as cornerstones must accept been chosen specifically to position this quilt together - it was "regular" cotton wool material.

The pitiful function?  Someone had placed this inward full Sun on ane side.  While this half of the quilt looked pretty darn proficient, the other side is faded as well as shredded together with falling apart.

Did it mayhap block a window at some betoken, being used to darken a room every bit a drape?  Who knows.


This slice is so pretty!

The design on the veneer is then gorgeous with those diagonal lines - I don't accept a home for it or it would take come up dwelling. 

My only hope is that somebody does not chalk paint it as well as brand something "novel" out of it.

The highlight of the end was being spied and spotted past a twosome of other shoppers  - QUILTERS!

It had been a long time since I was recognized inwards public, as well as it was fun to verbalize quilts together with material together with where else they'd stopped on their ain wandering journey to savour the twenty-four hours.  Thanks, ladies!


Apr First is Season Opening for Scoops!

I swear this is the cutest footling water ice cream stand ever.  It's on the highway between Mt Airy as well as Sparta NC - the dorsum manner nosotros accept to get back to Martha'sec home in Piney Creek, NC and from at that place I become across the country business dorsum into Mouth of Wilson, VA.

Our joint haircut days accept previously been Mon or Tuesday, (Because it is ever more than fun to become amongst a friend!) merely this fourth dimension we moved it to Friday because I didn't take a group this week.  And they were open up - where they more often than not are NOT on Mondays.  We'd ever missed them beingness open in the past.


Open! Open! Open!


Scoop me a double, delight!


Pretzel - alongside chocolate as well as peanut butter.

Perfection!


The whole belongings is so cute!


You can shelter in the petty shed to swallow your yummy!


The possessor is as well big into metallic sculpture as well as in that location is something to tickle everyone'sec fancy equally you lot detect a place to sit down in addition to devour your chosen frozen process.

They are alone open up seasonally - I intend they close back upwards former inward Oct, but suffice it to tell that haircuts will live happening every half dozen weeks on Fridays through the season just then nosotros can terminate here on our mode dwelling house.

Life is besides short not to take the ice cream.


Last dark'sec stitching companion.


Careful or she will claw your thread alongside her paws!

It only took nigh a month of being out of sorts for Ivy to become over the fact that Mabel is hither to remain.  For several weeks she kept herself to the upstairs loft for whatever reason, simply she is dorsum to owning the place in addition to could non aid less most the dogs. They are beneath her.  LOL!

I've finished the second circular of fans from the outside border inward - I'one thousand straight off on circular three!  I'll accept more to demonstrate on Mon because TODAY - I'k trimming this quilt upwards as well as putting the binding on.

There is no involve to have excess backing and batting hanging out whatsoever more as I have moved far enough to the within.  

I'thousand leaning toward a dusty imperial - I'll share more then!

My thank you to Elisabeth for getting me the French & High German translations to yesterday'sec Hearts 0f Hope Sew-Along, Part Two.

This forenoon I converted them to PDF together with uploaded them to the website.  They are directly linked on Part TWO correct underneath the PDF link for English language.

Thank y'all for understanding that translations come to me a solar day or ii AFTER the role is released.  it takes Elisabeth some time to go them done and get them back to me - nosotros both appreciate your patience and so much.


I'm jumping inward to make more than!

Please keep sharing your progress through instagram and Facebook using tags #heartsofhopequilt and #quiltersforukraine and then nosotros can all follow each other'sec progress.

I'll be doing roughly more than of the Part One units through the weekend - I promise y'all become around fourth dimension to stitch, likewise!


Quiltville Quote of the Day -

Don't just dream nearly where you lot want to be - go for it!
And don't pass upwards on the dream merely because it volition accept a long time to get in that location.
The time is going to decease anyway, run for it!

Have a keen weekend, everyone!


 
close
Banner iklan disini