Hearts Of Hope Sew Together-Along Introduction!

Gift-Away post in addition to move into to win.  

I'll describe for our 2 winners on Sabbatum, iii/26/22.

Good luck, everyone!


Quiltville Quote of the Day

I'd like to think the things I make will outlast me inwards i way or another. This applies non only to my stitches, but to my family unit, together with friendships.

Do ONE thing today that volition outlast you.

Maybe it'sec these Hearts of Hope quilts we are making.

What make you think?


 

©2022 Bonnie chiliad Hunter. All Rights Reserved

This Sew-Along is given for personal function only.  No part may live reproduced or transmitted in whatsoever class by whatsoever agency, electronic or mechanical including photocopying for sharing, scanning or past any data storage and retrieval system without permission inward writing from the author. 

Please no uploading as well as saving of this file with intent to part, e-mail or distribute, either digitally or inward difficult copy. NOT FOR RESALE.

 Please mail your friends to my weblog to impress each role for this Sew-Along. Thank you!


close
Banner iklan disini