They Enjoin It'S April Showers -


I all the same say it'second MUD SEASON!

It poured similar crazy terminal eventide - the heaven merely opened up merely earlier bedtime amongst the whole sky-present of thunder and lightning, the pelting coming in torrents.

I thought near The Quilt District gals - all tucked inward for their kickoff dark of retreat at Quiltville Inn, so glad that yesterday afternoon truly was lovely at 73 together with sunny for their arrival in addition to unloading of ALL THINGS QUILTY.

They didn't get in inward the pelting - as well as this is a good matter.


My lilacs are leafing out!  Hooray!

I know April tin can live and then iffy - the ladies from Georgia laughed when I told them to look snowfall on Sabbatum.

Yep.  It's coming.

I continue hoping that it will warm upward enough to only be pelting past and then - only temps are dropping steadily over the adjacent yoke of days and I intend we are inward for wintertime's concluding hurrah.

As they tell - permit it come!  The quilters are in the Quilting Quarters sewing up their ain variety of storm as well as these gals brought plenty food to feed an regular army for weeks on end.  So convey it.


TOMORROW!  Part iii!

Are yous make?

I need to give thanks Kate Kingdom of Spain for the outcry out in her virtually recent newsletter.  Catch it HERE if yous haven't read it.  (And sign upwardly - she has the COOLEST stuff, too signing up for her newsletter unlocks the costless patterns she has for yous.)


Here I am sporting Kate's Sunflowers in my Heart shirt she designed amongst proceeds going to World Central Kitchen inward feeding those in ask inward Ukraine.

Thanks to and then many of you lot - inward the starting time calendar month of offer Sunflowers inward My Heart T-shirts, yous've raised $seven,500.00 for World Central Kitchen.  Let'second keep it going!

If you would like to donate directly to this amazing organisation, delight visit WCK's website.  Visit the WCK Facebook page to sentinel videos too proceed up to date on their daily run inward cities throughout Ukraine.


Part of my day yesterday -

Any fourth dimension I sit down down for fifty-fifty a spare minute inwards my studio chair - Lola has to climb right on up. 

In betwixt getting the finishing touches on the inn for The Quilt District's arrival - I had close to time to play alongside more or less ideas OTHER than those blueish string blocks that are nevertheless waiting for their sew together-n-flip corners. 


It started hither.

Cute?  But fashion likewise much attempt.

So I went bigger:


It all started amongst a leftover strip of the blue plaid from a recycled shirt.

Well dang.


Sometimes bigger is better -

It left room for approximately fun centers.

I'k going to have to prepare these aside.  I'one thousand but going to take to!  At to the lowest degree until Hearts of Hope #ii is a top.

Finishing touches are going on Part iii then we'll be make for tomorrow.


This is hanging inwards the forepart anteroom at the inn!

If you recollect anything near this quilt - yous'll know!

I have a particular guest arriving later today.  I tin't expect! I tin can't expect!

And there is going to live a quilt turning of antique together with vintage quilts that is jump to live awesome.

I've gathered upward an armful of more or less of my favorites I am dying to portion with the ladies.

And yes there will live loads of photos.

What make yous have inwards shop for today?


Quiltville Quote of the Day -

Talent is not instantaneous. Talent is solely the seed!
Nourish it, go hard at it, and watch it grow!
Tumbler Leader & Ender challenge! Remember this 1?
It'second notwithstanding up nether the Free Patterns tab on the blog. Such a keen chip buster!



 
close
Banner iklan disini