They Enjoin It'Sec April Showers -


I even so enjoin it'sec MUD SEASON!

It poured like crazy final evening - the heaven just opened upwardly but earlier bedtime with the whole sky-show of thunder in addition to lightning, the rain coming inward torrents.

I thought virtually The Quilt District gals - all tucked inwards for their showtime nighttime of retreat at Quiltville Inn, and then glad that yesterday afternoon genuinely was lovely at 73 together with sunny for their arrival as well as unloading of ALL THINGS QUILTY.

They didn't go far inwards the pelting - too this is a skillful matter.


My lilacs are leafing out!  Hooray!

I know April can live then iffy - the ladies from Georgia laughed when I told them to await snowfall on Sat.

Yep.  It'second coming.

I continue hoping that it will warm upwards plenty to but be pelting by and so - simply temps are dropping steadily over the next brace of days together with I think we are in for wintertime's terminal hurrah.

As they say - let it come!  The quilters are inward the Quilting Quarters sewing upwardly their own variety of storm in addition to these gals brought enough nutrient to feed an ground forces for weeks on stop.  So convey it.


TOMORROW!  Part 3!

Are you cook?

I necessitate to thank Kate Espana for the outcry out inward her nearly recent newsletter.  Catch it HERE if yous haven't read it.  (And sign upwards - she has the COOLEST material, in addition to signing upward for her newsletter unlocks the free patterns she has for you.)


Here I am sporting Kate's Sunflowers inwards my Heart shirt she designed with proceeds going to World Central Kitchen inward feeding those in ask in Ukraine.

Thanks to and so many of you - inwards the showtime calendar month of offer Sunflowers inwards My Heart T-shirts, y'all've raised $7,500.00 for World Central Kitchen.  Let'second go along it going!

If y'all would similar to donate straight to this amazing arrangement, please visit WCK'sec website.  Visit the WCK Facebook page to lookout man videos together with go on upward to appointment on their daily go inwards cities throughout Ukraine.


Part of my mean solar day yesterday -

Any fourth dimension I sit down for even a spare minute inwards my studio chair - Lola has to climb correct on up. 

In between getting the finishing touches on the inn for The Quilt District's arrival - I had or so time to play alongside roughly ideas OTHER than those blue string blocks that are all the same waiting for their stitch-n-flip corners. 


It started here.

Cute?  But way also much try.

So I went bigger:


It all started with a leftover strip of the blueish plaid from a recycled shirt.

Well dang.


Sometimes bigger is better -

It left room for just about fun centers.

I'one thousand going to have to set up these aside.  I'm merely going to have to!  At to the lowest degree until Hearts of Hope #2 is a height.

Finishing touches are going on Part three then nosotros'll live make for tomorrow.


This is hanging in the forepart entrance hall at the inn!

If y'all call back anything most this quilt - you'll know!

I take a particular invitee arriving after today.  I tin can't look! I can't wait!

And in that location is going to be a quilt turning of antique in addition to vintage quilts that is spring to live awesome.

I've gathered up an armful of more or less of my favorites I am dying to percentage amongst the ladies.

And yeah in that location volition be loads of photos.

What do you have inwards shop for today?


Quiltville Quote of the Day -

Talent is non instantaneous. Talent is solely the seed!
Nourish it, operate hard at it, in addition to lookout man it grow!
Tumbler Leader & Ender challenge! Remember this ane?
It'second nonetheless up under the Free Patterns tab on the blog. Such a great flake buster!



 
close
Banner iklan disini