Alongside Blueish Skies Together With Sunshine!

Gift-Away mail together with go in to win.  

I'll describe for our ii winners THIS coming Sabbatum, iii/26/22.

With all of this going on - how is your own week coming together?


Quiltville Quote of the Day -

I reached 5'vii" past the7th class. I was v'nine" by the ninth class.
I had a habit of slouching to brand myself match inwards amend and it was my dad who told me to stand tall, caput high, shoulders dorsum!
I honey my peak like a shot, merely I sure didn't and so. I wanted to be 5'vi" and petite! LOL!
Hold your caput upwards high. Put a smiling on your confront in addition to do more than than but agree in.
Stand out!
Move forwards to something improve!
Criss Cross Applesauce quilt from my book Scraps & Shirttails II. Made amongst recycled fabrics.

Time to boot Tuesday into gear -

Have a not bad mean solar day, everyone!


 
Posting Lebih Baru Posting Lama Beranda
close
Banner iklan disini